Pages: More Control with Database Templates?

GrooveOnBeat

Maybe I'm missing a setting, but if I create a database template, I don't see an option to revert a template I edited?  To get back the original codes, I have to copy and paste from the IPS original.  That doesn't make sense when I can revert layout templates and CSS.  There should be an option for database templates as well.

I also don't see an option to delete the database template group I created.  I can delete the sub-templates within the group, but not the group itself.  That too doesn't make sense.  :unsure:

Maybe I'm missing a setting, but if I create a database template, I don't see an option to revert a template I edited?  To get back the original codes, I have to copy and paste from the IPS original.  That doesn't make sense when I can revert layout templates and CSS.  There should be an option for database templates as well.

I also don't see an option to delete the database template group I created.  I can delete the sub-templates within the group, but not the group itself.  That too doesn't make sense.  :unsure:

​Option to revert is in the right corner.

To delete a database template group you have to delete all the sub-templates.

Archived