problems with 4.0.3

duardito

After upgrade to 4.0.3 I have some problems:

1.-when I press in Sitemap option , I get EX0 Something went wrong. Please try again.

2.-in google analytics section I have added analytics code, but this code is displayed at the bottom of forum page, at left corner.

3.- I want to add secondary security , but when I define user and password I get "error writing htaccess file", I guess is about permission bug.

4.- I cannot enable imagemagick, radio button is disabled (I have installed required module)

After upgrade to 4.0.3 I have some problems:

1.-when I press in Sitemap option , I get EX0 Something went wrong. Please try again.

2.-in google analytics section I have added analytics code, but this code is displayed at the bottom of forum page, at left corner.

3.- I want to add secondary security , but when I define user and password I get "error writing htaccess file", I guess is about permission bug.

4.- I cannot enable imagemagick, radio button is disabled (I have installed required module)

​Have you copied only the CODE or all the lines it gives you in Gooble Analytics?

If you want you can add a secong password for AdminCP... is it the security for AdminCP?

​Have you copied only the CODE or all the lines it gives you in Gooble Analytics?

If you want you can add a secong password for AdminCP... is it the security for AdminCP?

​I only copied google code.

Yes, it is the sencodary password.

my site just wont load after 4.03 update

just blank, no errors, nothing

​We have a similar issue from Google Chrome, and some android/blackberry devices ... we have many users reporting this and it was fine on 4.0.2 - we have raised a support ticket on the issue which is being investigated at the moment.

Raise a ticket - you'll get a faster response by doing so. 

Fast response??? ​Last monday I sent a ticket indicating I had background processes pending in the upgrading and I wanted to solve that problem before get online again my site... I'm already waiting to get solved the problem...  7 days with my site offline and counting... :sad:

​We have a similar issue from Google Chrome, and some android/blackberry devices ... we have many users reporting this and it was fine on 4.0.2 - we have raised a support ticket on the issue which is being investigated at the moment.

​yeah my site is down on all browsers, put in a ticket, got a response, tried a few things to no luck

​yeah my site is down on all browsers, put in a ticket, got a response, tried a few things to no luck

​Feel free to quote my ticket in yours mate as well so they can cross reference the issue ticket ID 914004

Well i got my issue sorted by submitting a ticket and having to escalate it because my site was completely down and ended up been a bug in the suite so they applied a temp patch and its fine now and hopefully the patch wont be needed in the next build.

If you haven't sent in a ticket, you would be best to, but I'd imagine severity does take precedence

Well i got my issue sorted by submitting a ticket and having to escalate it because my site was completely down and ended up been a bug in the suite so they applied a temp patch and its fine now and hopefully the patch wont be needed in the next build.

If you haven't sent in a ticket, you would be best to, but I'd imagine severity does take precedence

​Dermot

Can you send me your ticket number so I can add it to my ticket for them to cross reference here and apply the patch to my site also?

Thanks

I did also experience this. Just installed the new 4.0.2 and upgraded to 4.0.3, site stays white, nothing at all. The index.php from the update directory won't do anything. Logged a ticket. 

I did also experience this. Just installed the new 4.0.2 and upgraded to 4.0.3, site stays white, nothing at all. The index.php from the update directory won't do anything. Logged a ticket. 

Follow this and it should fix it for you http://community.invisionpower.com/4docs/knowledgebase/403-pages-loading-very-slowly-r115/

Archived