Init error.. Cannot install

shadowtor

This is line 106 of init.php

/* Define the IN_IPB constant - this needs to be in the global namespace for backwards compatibility */

This appears on line 104 and 105

/* Set default MB internal encoding */
		mb_internal_encoding('UTF-8');

I would run the system check if you can, it sounds like 2 possible scenarios (i think) - the server isn't setup correctly and things need to be upgrade or files are missing. Did you upload via ftp or via cpanel file manager?

Try uploading via file manager in cpanel and extract the zip file, you should see the extracted folder. IPS files will reside within this, I would move those files to the required directory and try again. If that fails, I would contact your host.

Are you sure that you have uploaded ALL files?
Seems like some files are missing.

​All files were uploaded

This is line 106 of init.php

/* Define the IN_IPB constant - this needs to be in the global namespace for backwards compatibility */

This appears on line 104 and 105

/* Set default MB internal encoding */
		mb_internal_encoding('UTF-8');

I would run the system check if you can, it sounds like 2 possible scenarios (i think) - the server isn't setup correctly and things need to be upgrade or files are missing. Did you upload via ftp or via cpanel file manager?

Try uploading via file manager in cpanel and extract the zip file, you should see the extracted folder. IPS files will reside within this, I would move those files to the required directory and try again. If that fails, I would contact your host.

​ill try this now and post again in a few minutes

Archived