[Suggestion] Forum Icons

David Ivashenko

This has been mentioned again and again and I still don't know why it hasn't been implemented yet!

We would like the ability to add forum icons to individual forums in IP Board. There is one modification on the Marketplace that accomplishes this, but it requires you to edit your theme template which i would not want to do.

Many use this modification already and many have requested for this to be added, but the IPS team have not added it yet. This would be a GREAT addition to IP Board and most popular forum softwares online (vBulletin, Xenforo, etc...) already do this by default!!!

This has been mentioned again and again and I still don't know why it hasn't been implemented yet!

We would like the ability to add forum icons to individual forums in IP Board. There is one modification on the Marketplace that accomplishes this, but it requires you to edit your theme template which i would not want to do.

Many use this modification already and many have requested for this to be added, but the IPS team have not added it yet. This would be a GREAT addition to IP Board and most popular forum softwares online (vBulletin, Xenforo, etc...) already do this by default!!!

it seems that there is also no hook point into template bit (see <!--# subforum #-->).

Archived