Mass Delete Posts

Canindia

How can I do it in 3.3.1

If I would like to delete 10 posts in a topic, I select them and use delete option, all it does is, take me to a new page asking me if I would like to hide the posts? I want to delete the posts. If I hide, I would like to delete them again at some point. Even in moderator cp, I am able to delete one post at a time, making it double work for the moderator/admin.

Please suggest.

I didn't meet this problem. I went into a topic view and tried to delete, everything was deleted properly. (when selected over than 1 post a hover menu was displayed with "# posts (Moderator Options)) on those moderator options there was a "Delete posts" , clicked it and posts have been deleted.

I didn't meet this problem. I went into a topic view and tried to delete, everything was deleted properly. (when selected over than 1 post a hover menu was displayed with "# posts (Moderator Options)) on those moderator options there was a "Delete posts" , clicked it and posts have been deleted.

Hmm. I am not getting the hover menu. After I select I see, "with selected" at right side bottom of page (moderator options) getting populated and I select the delete option from drop down and delete, it takes me to a page which says hide posts.

Did you apply any code after upgrading to 3.3.1?

Archived