Download: Blueberry-Light 3.3

Wilford Tibbetts

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Blueberry-Light 3.3
File Submitter: Wilford Tibbetts
File Submitted: 19 Oct 2011
File Updated: 24 Mar 2012
File Category: Color-Theme Skins

Blueberry-Light skin by Wilford Tibbetts. Now FREE!

Forgot that I had this set to paid last year. lol... I meant it as a test to see if it had buying potential. Then just plain forgot to change it back to Free. Enjoy!

For IP.Board 3.3.0, IP.Downloads 2.4.3, IP.Gallery 4.1.1 + IP.Blog 2.4.1.

Included: psd Logo blanks, font, and Install instructions(Read Me text file).

A friend of mine asked me to make this for her, as she didn't like the default IPB skin. I hope you enjoy it.

I plan on making several more skins. Some will be Free, others Paid. I hope to have more free skins than paid, as I know that financial times are very tight right now.

I have plans to create a darker version of this skin, plus many more. However, it takes quite amount of time to get things just right in a skin - which I'm a bit anal about. I enjoy creating these for you guys, and hope to be able to create many more in the future.

If you enjoy it, and/or find some problems, please click the support topic and I will be more than happy to do what I can to help you.

Enjoy!

Regards,

Wilford Tibbetts

Click here to download this file

Really nice skin, I appreciate the time you took to help me out with a couple nagging problems.

One other minor thing I noticed is that the tabs seem to have a lot of dead space between them, and it's a bit of a hassle for communities with several tabs.

%7Boption%7D

Under the original configuration, two of the tabs were collapsed into the "More" link, which was all the way over to the right crowding View New Content. I had to edit the language pack to change VNC to just New Content to keep it from turning into 2 lines of tabs on some pageviews.

After chopping the padding in half from 15 to 7, it sorted the problem nicely. :)

I also spent a little time playing around with some of the other background colors, and it was very simple to find what I needed. Thanks for a nice skin!

Thank you!

You're welcome. :D

Really nice skin, I appreciate the time you took to help me out with a couple nagging problems.

Thanks. Glad you are enjoying it. And no problem. Anytime.

One other minor thing I noticed is that the tabs seem to have a lot of dead space between them, and it's a bit of a hassle for communities with several tabs.

%7Boption%7D7104eb4ea38073693b3e6b9f4f9dd2f2.png' al" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="99">

Under the original configuration, two of the tabs were collapsed into the "More" link, which was all the way over to the right crowding View New Content. I had to edit the language pack to change VNC to just New Content to keep it from turning into 2 lines of tabs on some pageviews.

After chopping the padding in half from 15 to 7, it sorted the problem nicely. :smile:

I also spent a little time playing around with some of the other background colors, and it was very simple to find what I needed. Thanks for a nice skin!

Yeah, I noticed that when I checked out your site. The padding I never changed from the default IPB. I never have all that many tabs so I didn't even think to change that. Sorry about that. :(

Still, I'm happy that everything worked out and that you are enjoying it. :D

Regards,

Wilford Tibbetts

Archived