Admin Member Management Tools

shariebeth

1. I am finding the Member Management Tools IP lookup is not working like it used to. I get very odd results sometimes not pulling up known matches and sometimes pulling up totally unrelated names and IP's that are not even a b class match to what I was looking for. What happened? This used to work great.

2. Sub problem of this: When I try to search by IP using only the b class, I sometimes get results and sometimes do not. I have tested this with known IP's that definitely should bring up matches. I have tried xx.xx. and xx.xx.* (Note: this did work before the most recent update)

2. Another sub problem of this: When I enter the members name I am researching, it takes me to a listing of their IP addresses, other accounts made with this IP, etc. I click on "Learn More" and it takes me to the page that lists Members Using that IP when Registering, Members using that IP when Posting, etc. But when I click on View Posts from there, I get an error message: An Error Occurred. Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this message, try looking through the help files for more information. [#10331] We could not find the post you were attempting to view. Again, this used to work.

I have tested all of this with known entities that should work. This used to be a valuable tool.

In that case you should submit a ticket to your client center for technical support. I'm afraid this is a feedback/suggestions forum, and not a forum to obtain technical support on.

You can also post in our support forum here: http://community.invisionpower.com/forum/311-ipboard-technical-support/ but it does require an active license.

Archived