Download: FreedomTech 3.1.4

IBTheme

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: FreedomTech 3.1.4
File Submitter: Evanescense
File Submitted: 29 Apr 2011
File Updated: 29 Apr 2011
File Category: Professional Skins

Freedomtech is a beautiful, sharp, professional, hand crafted hi-tech skin created in traditional USA colors of red, white and blue with silver accents.

%7Boption%7DWorks with all the latest IPS applications!

Click Here To Purchase Matching Website Template!

%7Boption%7D

Board Index ∙|∙ Forum Index ∙|∙ Topic View ∙|∙ IP.Nexus ∙|∙ IP.Downloads ∙|∙ IP.Gallery

Click here to download this file

• 4 weeks later...

Hi
I PM'd you but no reply. I have bought these skins and want to know how much;
a) For you to move the search field / facility into the red bar above to save wasted space
b) For royalty free option
Regards / RSVP
Mark

Hi

I PM'd you but no reply. I have bought these skins and want to know how much;

a) For you to move the search field / facility into the red bar above to save wasted space

b) For royalty free option

Regards / RSVP

Mark

http://www.ibskin.com/forums/index.php/topic/3870-news-re-evanescence/

IIRC copyright removal is $35.

Just one warning ... If you move the search bar it will give you less room for tabs. If you still want to do it then post on the Peer to Peer forum at ibskin and someone will tell you how :)

Hi

Thanks

I can not see a "peer to peer" forum on ibskin, can you give me the full URL?

Is there a link I can go to to buy the Royalty Free?

Regards / RSVP

Mark

I'm a dunce. I think you have to join the board and become a Customer via ibskin.com to see that forum.

Copyright removal is at:

http://www.ibskin.com/forums/index.php/store/product/92-copyright-removal-1-license/

Hi
I have just paid for copyright removal. The instructions are wrong; the copyright notice is not where you say it is, so I can not remove it.

Please advise where the copyright notice is for these skins.
Regards / RSVP
Mark

Hi

I managed to find the Copyright notice and removed it.

I have registered on ibskins but it will not let me post a message (yes, it says I am logged in). Please, I want to move the search bar up onto the "Forums, Members, Calendar" row to save space (so my forums appear higher in the browser). Can you either help or post the message on the forum for me?

Regards / RSVP
Mark

BUMP

Repeat: Although I AM SIGNED IN on the ibskins forums, it does not allow me to post. I get this; [#103134] You must sign in to post in this topic. Although I am already signed in. If I try to register, it says my email address is already in use, confirming the fact I am signed in.

PLEASE:
I want to move the search facility / field up to the red bar above to save all that wasted space.

PLEASE tell me how to do this.

RSVP
Mark

Archived