Legend it be?

ZakRhyno

How about having default turn off or on option that allows the Administration to choose if they want to have a legend of the icons and there meanings on the IP.Board front end page? As currently this has to be added with in a skin or application which work sometimes or to may edits have to be made. Allow to have an option does a few things first it allows the Admins to have it on the board or not, depends if they want it. Also, with each skin there is always a different icons that mean different meanings. So having it up there would allow people to understand what is what, and not asking all the time.What does this mean? other then reading the icon image name, I don't know. Same goes for this. Bottom line it may help out the understand of what was read or hot or needs to be read, etc. thus maybe a legend option me be a good idea. :)

Version 3.2 is less icon-y (look a new word) than 3.1 so there won't be a legend in 3.2 since it won't be needed.

Is there a resource of an image that you can give that is close to what your speaking about? I'm trying to imaged it but can't bring up what you mean.

Archived