Suggestion: Improved rule/faq page

ørret

Hello! I am wondering if we could get some sort of system like this for faq and rules in IPB. Atm we just have a plain page with text on (boring for such a beautiful board right). Would love to have a more "clean design" and easy navigation (jump directly to a rule by cliking a link) just like in phpBB. I hope you could consider it.

Yeah. This could work, but it's not efficient if you got many rules with sub sections. Would rather like to click a link to jump to a rule than scrolling down a list of rules then click a "rule category" to view sub rule sections etc. Also I have to say that the one phpBB uses looks way nicer (thinking of design) and it's also much easier to use (at least if find it easier to navigate). I'm not saying "copy" phpBB I'm just suggesting that you should consider make this system easier (after all you want your users to easily navigate through rules), and design is also important in providing a clean and easy look for the user so he doesn't navigate away from the page because it's messy. Thanks in advance.

Archived