IBTheme

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Red Pro 3.1.4
File Submitter: Evanescense
File Submitted: 17 Nov 2010
File Updated: 29 Apr 2011
File Category: Professional Skins

*UPDATED* 4/27/2011
This is a simple variation of the default IPB 3.0 skin done in red and shades of gray. Only CSS and Images have been changed from the original default IPB skin.

%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Designed to work with ALL the latest IPS applications...

• IP.Content
  • IP.Gallery
  • IP.Blogs
  • IP.Downloads
  • IP.Subscriptions
  • IP.Chat
  • IP.Shoutbox
  • IP.Tracker
  • IP.Links

%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Designed to work with these popular 3rd party mods too...
  • ibProArcade Lite
  • Market Place System
  • (T30) Tickets System
  • iClient Download System

%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Comes with matching custom team icon PSD files
%7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Comes with 3 different matching Avatar Frames
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Comes with the Logo/Banner .PSD files needed for custom editing
%7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' >' alt='' class='ipsImage' > Comes with all fonts needed for custom editing

Click here to download this file
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I'm having some slight issues with it (via Chrome if that helps).

The text for username is in white with a grey background so difficult to read. On your screenshot it looks like a red background.

Any ideas?

Can we have a screenshot please? The two places I've looked at username are working as intended.
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having a problem aswell, with possibly an easy fix. With all my previous templates, the "Top X Stats" were displayed normally. Now everything is displayed twice (The Username) as you can see in the attached screenshot, plus that black bar on the bottom of it, is not displayed all the way to the right. Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It looks like all your images haven't uploaded.

http://www.ibskin.com/forums/index.php/blog/16/entry-24-image-import-problems/

If you have a username for that forum you can open a support ticket in you client area over there :)

Archived