IP chat is a no chat!

a24udi

Before you hit back try and see it from my point, we have had IP board for around 7 years and now it my soon end?

Chat is a joke, from my point of view I purchased this due to the fact things changed and I had to, ok can understand but why not provide a service first before you put it out and then find the problems?

Now it seems I keep getting an issue with the license, I have not done a thing with the license and yet twice we have had errors and twice it

Before you hit back try and see it from my point, we have had IP board for around 7 years and now it my soon end?

Chat is a joke, from my point of view I purchased this due to the fact things changed and I had to, ok can understand but why not provide a service first before you put it out and then find the problems?

Now it seems I keep getting an issue with the license, I have not done a thing with the license and yet twice we have had errors and twice it

Hello Glen

I've just looked into your ticket history and I can see that you've been having some difficulty with license key associations with your IP.Chat account. I've investigated the problems and corrected them, as I've explained further in your most recent ticket.

Please let me know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Dan, big thanks for your help, if this is something we are doing wrong then apologies, I will check out the ticket!

Thanks again
Glen

Archived