Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have a quick link to the index file edit instructions?

http://iarcademod.com/install/100final.php?step=2

FURL will hopefully be added to 1.1
The bbcode in announcements should have been taken care of by Andy, I'm going to release a patch for it shortly I guess since he still has not worked on it.

When I install it, and install games, none of the games work, it just gives me a Driver Error, or a black box.

Sounds to me you have not read the instructions at http://iarcademod.com/install/100final.php correctly.

You must make sure that both the Path and Web location are correct in the ACP for iArcade, this will fix the blackbox error (Make sure you use ONLY v2 game scoring games).

As for the driver error, make sure that when doing the file edit located here, you change the database prefix that your board uses.

Information on the Black Box error can be found here as well as many other FAQ's.

It seems that after the iArcade upgrade, the built in Template Merge Center for the skins in 3.1 software no longer sees the differences between custom skins and the 3.1 standard skin. This is a big deal to me, as I was slowly using that tool to update our custom skins. Not sure what, if anything, can be done to undo this, but if anyone knows, please PM me. Thanks.

Sorry to post bump, but is anyone else having this problem, or does anyone know how it can be 'corrected'?

Applications like iArcade can't cause this. Raise a ticket with IPS.

You don't think and installer that re-caches all skins can cause a problem with a Template Merge Tool for skins?

Anyhow, I've opened a ticket with IPS. Just curious if anyone has noted the same issue or not.

You don't think and installer that re-caches all skins can cause a problem with a Template Merge Tool for skins?

Anyhow, I've opened a ticket with IPS. Just curious if anyone has noted the same issue or not.

Any installer recaches all skins. It's a requirement. Hell, the IP.Board installer recached all your skins ;).

Which is why even upgrading my own applications is a pain in the rear, since my forums have 17 skins.

why not? anyone can use ibProArcade or iArcade they wish to use and ibProArcade doesn't have welcome message feature like iArcade does but ibProArcade has more and supports v3 games also all high scores are on ibProArcade and all v2 games high scoring still goes directly to iArcade.

Thanks for the tip Ryan.

Personally, why the need for two arcade systems, which is why I have seen alot of confusion with people using both iArcade and ibparcade lite.

People want the features of both. V32 game support is one of the examples of why running both is a good idea.

Would it be possible to just have /iarcade/ as an OPTION for the FURL, with /arcade/ as the primary? For most people (those only running one system), just /arcade/ looks better.

Would it be possible to just have /iarcade/ as an OPTION for the FURL, with /arcade/ as the primary? For most people (those only running one system), just /arcade/ looks better.

I'm not sure how FURL works, so when we get into it more, I can see about that. However, I think it has to be the app folder.

You can't create options for FURL. It's whatever the developers set it to be. The good news is that all it takes is a quick file edit to change it. My thoughts are that we use the most commonly expected one (/arcade) and if you want to change it that's up to you.

I'm not sure how FURL works, so when we get into it more, I can see about that. However, I think it has to be the app folder.

It doesn't, no.

Archived