Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

Any chance of categories soon?

With several games, not having categories makes it harder for people to find games and to keep an organised section.

Thanks.

You can *manually* do them right now.
The problem is that the games themself have no uniform cat system. Some give a name (ex, "arcade" or "shooter") and others use a number (ex, "2" or "13")
Until I figure out a good workaround, there wont be automatic assigning of catagories.

Point taken Wolfie, but I should not have to keep PMing to get stuff sent, isn't that why we registered. So far I have never recieved an update, never got the games pack that was promised, even after PM for it as asked. However I donated to help them out and they deserve it, it was given with no strings attached. I don't need the updates now as I have removed the Arcade.

I apologize Gerry, I think the issue is that you donated before we had the registration system in place, so you were never entered into the system. I'm sorry things did not work out for you.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can *manually* do them right now.

The problem is that the games themself have no uniform cat system. Some give a name (ex, "arcade" or "shooter") and others use a number (ex, "2" or "13")

Until I figure out a good workaround, there wont be automatic assigning of catagories.

Why would it have to be automatic? Why not simply allow us to have a feature in the iArcade ACP to create whatever categories we want, and then have those categories as drop down menu selectable for each game (also from the iArcade ACP when editing game settings, like the description).

Why would it have to be automatic? Why not simply allow us to have a feature in the iArcade ACP to create whatever categories we want, and then have those categories as drop down menu selectable for each game (also from the iArcade ACP when editing game settings, like the description).

Now thats a good idea :)

Just an obligatory reminder, Anyone who is having issues is encouraged to post at http://iarcademod.com/community/ - we currently are attempted to collect data to track down the cause of the "unsupported file type" errors. If you are experiencing this issue, please register and contribute. %7Boption%7D

It seems that you have uploaded a .zip file, which is an unsupported file type for iArcade, please go to www.ibpdownloads.com and go to they're arcade and go to the v2 games category and download a game from there and try uploading and installing that game and let me know if you run into any more problems.

I've just installed RC2 and downloaded a file from ipbdownloads and when I try and upload it I get the "FATAL ERROR: Unsupported file type!" error.

I have set both the server path and web path under settings.

Any suggestions on what else might be wrong?

I've just installed RC2 and downloaded a file from ipbdownloads and when I try and upload it I get the "FATAL ERROR: Unsupported file type!" error.

I have set both the server path and web path under settings.

Any suggestions on what else might be wrong?

http://iarcademod.com/community/index.php?/topic/127-cannot-upload-games-in-firefox/

I don't use Firefox so that's not the isssue. (Although that might be an issue of another kind in some peoples eyes. :P)

I also don't have permission to view that forum, which is why I posted the error here instead of there. I'm registered there under the same username as here.

ive asked collin and mat on the other site without any solution is there someone who can help with this problem below for the iarcade installation of games

im running the new ipb board and get this message after i load a game which will not play-- Warning: rename(/mounted-storage/home125/sub039/sc71557-OLHN/freefilesforum.com/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/3dmahjongAS3v2Th1.gif,/mounted-storage/home125/sub039/sc71557-OLHN/freefilesforum.com/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars//img/3dmahjongAS3v2Th.gif) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home125/sub039/sc71557-OLHN/freefilesforum.com/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 277

i have checked all cmods and all for arcade are 777
im on this server- System Linux node3 2.100.3-1-amd64-grsec #1 SMP Mon Oct 20 22:41:19 CEST 2008 x86_64

anyone can suggest anything to remove this problem thank you

Hi ,

Big thanks for this free cool mod. Just new to the IPB board and recently installed the iarcade rc2. Followed all instructions and modify the index.php.

Was able to import the old v2 games but when played, all games launch with black window. This happens on both IE and Firefox.
Looks like flash swf are not working. Try an another working site for the same game but it works on their site though they are not using
iarcade but to eliminate possible problem of not having the flash pluggins. Did I miss something in the install process?

Any help is appreciated!

SF

Archived