Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Announcement

iArcade Mod Community will be unavailable most of Sunday 18th and the Sunday night, this is to allow some maintanance to be made on the server this site is ran on.

We hope that no data will be lost during this time (We shall be performing a back up Sunday, before we turn the site offline).

This maintanance window will allow us to do some tweaking within the server.

We are sorry for any inconvience this may cause, and if you have any questions, either ask us before the date stated above or wait till this site is available again, another email will be sent out to tell you all when the site is available again.

Thank you for your loyalty and support.

Regards,
iArcade Mod Community
Andy Rixon and Collin1000
http://www.iarcademod.com

IMPORTANT NOTE!
During this time, the registration system located in your ACP will be offline. In addition, the guided installer will also be down. We are hoping to minimize issues.

Announcement

iArcade Mod Community will be unavailable most of Sunday 18th and the Sunday night, this is to allow some maintanance to be made on the server this site is ran on.

We hope that no data will be lost during this time (We shall be performing a back up Sunday, before we turn the site offline).

We are sorry for any inconvience this may cause, and if you have any questions, either ask us before the date stated above or wait till this site is available again, another email will be sent out to tell you all when the site is available again.

Regards,

iArcade Mod Community

IMPORTANT NOTE!

During this time, the registration system located in your ACP will be offline. In addition, the guided installer will also be down. We are hoping to minimize issues.

Is this got something to do with the next version release of iArcade? %7Boption%7D

[size="7"]Announcement[/size]

Regards,

iArcade Mod Community

IMPORTANT NOTE!

This has now been completed, the community is now available.

What (and if so, when) are the chances you will be supporting v32 games and High Scores in the near future?

Im working hard on it, I had a chat with Mike from ibparcade and we discussed some issues. It comes down to some app issues and folder issues.
It has been explained in detail on our community: http://iarcademod.com/community/index.php?/topic/88-compatibility-with-v3-v32-games/

I have a few questions. I assume when RC2 is released it will have all of the fixes and be very close to the final product since you said there is no plan for a RC3. How long do you think the time will be between RC2 and the final release? If I install RC2 how labor intensive will it be for me to install the final version once it's released? Will there be conflicts between RC2 and the final version?

I have a few questions. I assume when RC2 is released it will have all of the fixes and be very close to the final product since you said there is no plan for a RC3. How long do you think the time will be between RC2 and the final release? If I install RC2 how labor intensive will it be for me to install the final version once it's released? Will there be conflicts between RC2 and the final version?

I want to give ample time for people to download and use RC2 so that any bugs can be reported and fixed. I think that, bare minimum, there will be 3 weeks on RC2. If everything goes according to plan, we will not have another RC. However, if there are changes that need to be made, we will enter an RC3 stage of testing.

It will not be intensive to upgrade versions -> re-upload the iArcade FTP files, overwrite the old ones, and update your skin sets. *possible* database edit. Other than that, it should be very straight forward.

I am confused ????

In this thread we have been encouraged to donate, which will give us advance copy of RC2 and V32 game files.

This morning, I had an email (from the other forum) to say that RC2 had been released - I assume just to those who have donated?? yet it said it was available for download from this site, however I cannot find it.

iArcade RC2 has now been released!

We are proud to announce that RC2 of iArcade is now ready for download at the IPS forums.

RC2 contains several bug fixes, as well as some enhancements:

Could you kindly clarify the situation as I cannot find it anywhere LOL

Archived