Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TO ANYONE HAVING ISSUES SUBMITTING SCORES

If your iArcade install works fine, but you are not able to click the "submit" button on games, please visit the iArcade support website and help us track this down in the pinned support topic.

http://www.iarcademod.com/community/

Ive replied to your topic on this issue - Also do not know if its related or not, but when you click on arcade http://www.battlestrats.com/forums/index you'll see that the image for Play On is broken. Hopefully we can get these scores submitting soon cause I am really excited to offer this to my community. Thanks

Ive replied to your topic on this issue - Also do not know if its related or not, but when you click on arcade http://www.battlestrats.com/forums/index you'll see that the image for Play On is broken. Hopefully we can get these scores submitting soon cause I am really excited to offer this to my community. Thanks

As with any install of a mod you will need to copy the image folder over to your skin.

Hello,

I installed and registered RC1 and after importing games , at install I get a mysql error. I edited index.php with that code in the installer.

What can it be ?

Sounds like you are importing the wrong type of game, or the same game twice.

Drop me a PM with ACP and FTP info, and I will take a look, if you would like.

Hello

On the screen right after finishing playing a game, when I try to Submit my point for a New Challenge (on that New Challenge box, at the right bottom of the page) I get "Driver Error".
It says "There appears to be an error with the database. "

But I have no other information there...

Do you have any idea of what can be causing this error?

Thanks!

--I also wonder if you prefer errors to be posted here or at http://iarcademod.com/community ???

Hello

On the screen right after finishing playing a game, when I try to Submit my point for a New Challenge (on that New Challenge box, at the right bottom of the page) I get "Driver Error".

It says "There appears to be an error with the database. "

But I have no other information there...

Do you have any idea of what can be causing this error?

Thanks!

--I also wonder if you prefer errors to be posted here or at http://iarcademod.com/community ???

Most likely you did not modify the index.php edit as stated in step 2 of the install directions to match your board prefix. Please double check on that information.

If you still need help, drop me a PM with ACP and FTP info, and I will take a look. :)

Whats means that there will be no upgrade path from RC1 to Final version? means that we will lost all score data when we install Final Version?

If so, i think i'll wait for the Final Version.

There will not be a script to run that will change over your skin templates, the SQL changes, etc etc.
(Side note: So far, there have been no SQL changes in the RC version)

When i install a TAR game i get this error:

Warning: rename(/home/fastnews/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/prisonthrowGC.swf,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/prisonthrowGC.swf) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/fastnews/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php  on line 253

Warning: rename(/home/fastnews/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/prisonthrowGC1.gif,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/img/prisonthrowGC.gif) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/fastnews/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 255

But the game is installed anyway with this message:

IP.Board Message

The game Prison Throw has been created in the iArcade system. A brief Description of the game is: Throw the in-mate as far as you can.. It's dimensions are 550x400. The filename of the game is prisonthrowGC.

But when im going to play my games, i only see a black windows, but the game don't start. This happens with all the games, even with the one that came with iArcade.

PS: i went to /public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/ and the games are not there. Thats why i can't play them.

When i install a TAR game i get this error:

Warning: rename(/home/fastnews/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/prisonthrowGC.swf,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/prisonthrowGC.swf) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/fastnews/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php  on line 253

Warning: rename(/home/fastnews/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/prisonthrowGC1.gif,/home/USER/public_html/FORUMPATH/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/img/prisonthrowGC.gif) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home/fastnews/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 255

But the game is installed anyway with this message:

But when im going to play my games, i only see a black windows, but the game don't start. This happens with all the games, even with the one that came with iArcade.

PS: i went to /public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/games/all/ and the games are not there. Thats why i can't play them.

Check the 2nd part of your error messages. The game folder was not configured by you in the settings yet, as the install directions warn. You need to setup the install directories, the uninstall and reupload your games.

Thank you, iArcade its working fine now.

Just another question. I deleted the games i installed before the error. How can i install them again? Cause its seems i can't duplicate them, even if i have deleted them already.

Remove them from your database, if present still. Check the iarcade_tars table and the iarcade_games table.

Archived