Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the fifth time of asking with still no answer, why will this not save the game scores.

Gerry - in <forum root>/index.php

What does

//Insert Score

mysql_query("INSERT INTO `ibf_iarcade_scores`

say?

it should probably be

//Insert Score

mysql_query("INSERT INTO `iarcade_scores`

Unless your database has any prefixes.

To check this go to

admin --> Support --> SQL toolbox

The scroll down the list of tables

You should then see

iarcade_chal
iarcade_comments
iarcade_favs
iarcade_gamecats
iarcade_games
iarcade_scores
iarcade_tars

it is the iarcade_scores or whatever the table is that should go into

//Insert Score

mysql_query("INSERT INTO `INSERT_TABLE_NAME_HERE`

make sure you have the single quotes ' ' around the table name.

if that is already correct, then I am not sure.

Hello I am looking for someome experienced who can install the arcade and games to my board. I am willing to pay for this service. Please send me a pm.

Also I emailed Collins before about the key registration for his board that I got, does not work. I know you guys are very busy today, but would appreciate any help. My board is 3.2 version. Thank you.

help anyone upon in stalling a game i got this error

Warning: fopen(/home125b/sub039/sc71557-OLHN/freefilesforum.com/test/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/ +o{ӎ}.&K(ZErO{?x8y̾>Z) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home125b/sub039/sc71557-OLHN/freefilesforum.com/test/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 234

i have tried to uninstall and reinstall and same thing anyone help please

Ron: yes I did, thanks again buddy! :)

Your welcome, I did it detailed as someone else may have been in the same boat as me and never done it before.

help anyone upon in stalling a game i got this error

Warning: fopen(/home125b/sub039/sc71557-OLHN/freefilesforum.com/test/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/sources/tars/ +o{ӎ}.&K(ZErO{?x8y̾>Z) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home125b/sub039/sc71557-OLHN/freefilesforum.com/test/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_admin/games/import.php on line 234

i have tried to uninstall and reinstall and same thing anyone help please

Did you double check your paths?

I installed 2 games and when i try to play a game all i see is a black box, it doesnt load the game.

Same thing when I had that problem last time it wasn't finding the games, recheck the paths it solved it for me during the beta testing.

[size="2"]

Gerry - in <forum root>/index.php

What does [/size]

say?

it should probably be

Unless your database has any prefixes.

To check this go to

admin --> Support --> SQL toolbox

The scroll down the list of tables

You should then see

iarcade_chal

iarcade_comments

iarcade_favs

iarcade_gamecats

iarcade_games

iarcade_scores

iarcade_tars

it is the iarcade_scores or whatever the table is that should go into

make sure you have the single quotes ' ' around the table name.

if that is already correct, then I am not sure.

Mine is

//Insert Score
mysql_query("INSERT INTO `ibfiarcade_scores`

as my database has the ibf prefix

Im going to give up mate, can't be bothered with all this.

Just want to say Thanks to Colin and Andy for this Mod.

Reading through some of this thread and looking at people complaining about lack of responses.. Gotta remember.. It's two guys, it's also a RC not an "RTM" or "Final" product. And factoring in everyone's server is configured slightly different, it isn't always going to be a quick fix and they did their best to get all the features they could in and provide a preview to the community who's been asking for this.

Unless your very good with databases or php and the processes behind it.. Don't install it on your live board, simple as that.. Get it running on a test board and most importantly FOLLOW the directions they've got online (although I do agree :P Dump it in an HTML File)

You can't shoot someone else for a mistake, when the gun's pointed at your own face after all..

Ya do not really have a section for that as up until today when I saw people wanted a place to get games I was not a download site.
The version is Marked under the game icon on the description page and also the game list page.
I will try and sort them out if I have time.

Yes it was a v2 game. What do you mena by check my part in acp? It was in the v2 section, but this is the name of it matrixrampageTh.swf and bejeweled.swf

In your iArcade "settings" there should be two boxes that will give the paths to your games etc. That is what I was referring too. If they aren't right they can cause game icons not to show or the games to give the black box, or the games could be corrupt also.

Any one have the instructions you can post on how to remove a game in case you mess up with one or get one that doesn't work?

Archived