Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo it'll be available either march 1st or 2nd. :P

Basically, what will happen is I need to figure out how to export everything and make the installer. I plan to have that done on March 1st. Although it will be done and ready, I have no idea how long it will take for AndyF to log in, download the file, upload it to IPS, and update the customer resources download. Then, when he does that, I'll have to post in the topic and announce to everybody it's up.
So it could take until March 2nd. In theory. Just depends on how soon I get this out the door. (read: not early)

Gotcha. :D Lookin forward to it man so are my members. :D

Also one question i forgot to ask: Can we have categories for the games and can those said categories require a password or be visibile by group permissions? :)

If you take the time to manually configure categories, yes, you can have those.

No, I have not built in permissions per-catagory.

One quick question please Collin, can the RC1 be installed on a live board, and can it be updated without being uninstalled, I have not seen this question asked hence my post, well done by the way nice to see just 2 days away yippee. :thumbsup: :)

Oh yes, the RC1 is meant for live boards. I feel safe in saying that after all the beta testing, it is ready for a live board!
However, we still will not be providing an upgrade path from RC->final at this time.

Oh yes, the RC1 is meant for live boards. I feel safe in saying that after all the beta testing, it is ready for a live board!

However, we still will not be providing an upgrade path from RC->final at this time.

Aw bummer...so we'll have to uninstall/re-install when it comes to final? :P That stinks...

I do not think it will make a massive difference as long as we tell members it is still a beta and being tested, they will probably not know what a RC is anyway and will not care.

Less than 12 hours to the 1st March ;)

8 hours and counting Ian, but remember the US is some 5 to 6 hours behind us on the West coast and even more as you go East. :)

Haha its only 9am here guys, and It will take time for resources to approve it on Monday as well.
Relax, if it comes out March 2nd you arent going to die or anything. :thumbsup:

Time is like Kryptonite if feel, it's like, my life draining away... Just kidding. It'll be here when it gets here. Haha just think about me guys, I'll be in the hospital Tuesday night for some test so won't get to play with it (no pun intended haha) till at least mid morning Wednesday. [img]

[/img]

I wonder how andy and the new addition is doing?

Anyone have any news?

Have not heard from him at all, but if I do, I will let you guys know!

Please do.

If there is a fund to send the MRS. Andy and little 2.0 something I would donate a few dollars just to say hi and welcome to IPB. Little 2.0 has a lot of work ahead of her if in fact she is a her.

Archived