Technical Support level in ticket area

Reitaksvk

Hi, many times if normal support can't help my problem is moved to another Team / Technical Support, can you please tell me, what do any of this group?

General Support
Tier II Support
Installs and Upgrades
Tier III (Advanced Development)

It would be nice, if my problem can't be solved by normal support, i get message in ticket problem moved to another dev team.

For example my Ticket #614042, have problem with import translation with UTF. I communicate with general support, now i was looking in client center and see Ticket Open 8 hours and Technical Support: Tier II Support, before was Technical Support: General Support, i click and see answer of developer.

1. why there was answer from dev, i have status Open, no awaiting customer
2. If general support move any problem to another dev team, please write it in ticket, not in status, because i was few times waiting many hours, and think you ignore my ticket, and after mail to support center i got answer, my ticket is in developer team.

i haven't been notified, i have open ticket and answer from support, i haven;t there wrote awaiting customer :)

for me its no problem this, I only look on status - open, awaiting customer, and then i click on ticket, or no. Now awaiting miss :)

and second it will be nice if general support make note in ticket my problem was moved to another dev team tier II, III, ... not only on status

Assuming you're talking about ticket 614042 - we definitely did reply saying it had been moved up, I'm looking at it right now :) It is our policy to always let you know when we move a ticket.

Well, you know now so I suppose that's all that matters :)

[quote name='Mark' date='03 November 2009 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1257268622' post='1875075']
Assuming you're talking about ticket 614042 - we definitely did reply saying it had been moved up, I'm looking at it right now :) It is our policy to always let you know when we move a ticket.

Well, you know now so I suppose that's all that matters :)

"we definitely did reply saying it had been moved up"

:blink:

I haven't nothing here wrote :unsure:

Archived