Giveing Up

ZakRhyno

I spent money and time trying to get IPB & CCS to work. But people with very little knowledge and trying to looking the documents on how to do things is not here IPB. The best suggestion are to click on the help and look through the IPB forums. Problem with help files is that many or not even there for the help function to work and for the boards they don't answer your questions when your trying to work on something but have to wait to get feedback if any and the question you want may even not be close to what a person is trying to ask. I believe a book needs to be made or a manual need to be put out. I'm just sad that IPB don't think that is worth the way. But to tell you the truth I look over the old manual when it was out and look like it did work and I understood it. Just an idea to think about. I going to try to get Joomla to work work IPB, at least I have a book to walk me through what everything does there.

[quote name='Kuroo' date='26 October 2009 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1256517618' post='1871449']
I spent money and time trying to get IPB & CCS to work. But people with very little knowledge and trying to looking the documents on how to do things is not here IPB. The best suggestion are to click on the help and look through the IPB forums. Problem with help files is that many or not even there for the help function to work and for the boards they don't answer your questions when your trying to work on something but have to wait to get feedback if any and the question you want may even not be close to what a person is trying to ask. I believe a book needs to be made or a manual need to be put out. I'm just sad that IPB don't think that is worth the way. But to tell you the truth I look over the old manual when it was out and look like it did work and I understood it. Just an idea to think about. I going to try to get Joomla to work work IPB, at least I have a book to walk me through what everything does there.

Um. I agree a little bit, there's good A++ support but a lack of a complete documentation for non-experienced users... anyway at least we always try to help each other. If you need help with something just send me a PM and i'll try to help you ^^

Regards,

Archived