ACP Tab

Shef

In my opinion, I love it when you click the Admin CP, and it opens a new tab for you to go in. Can you guys make it like this? Clicking Admin CP and making it go to ACP on the same page is so annoying.

[quote name='Shef' date='24 July 2009 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1248458579' post='1832597']
In my opinion, I love it when you click the Admin CP, and it opens a new tab for you to go in. Can you guys make it like this? Clicking Admin CP and making it go to ACP on the same page is so annoying.

I rather like it the new way. Using FF, all I have to do is right click on it and tell it to open in a new tab if I want to do that, otherwise it reuses the same tab and more times than not, that's what I want to do.

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='24 July 2009 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1248462058' post='1832625']
I rather like it the new way. Using FF, all I have to do is right click on it and tell it to open in a new tab if I want to do that, otherwise it reuses the same tab and more times than not, that's what I want to do.

You can also just middle click!

[quote name='Shef' date='24 July 2009 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1248469075' post='1832700']
Would be great if that can be in the settings.
*Enable opening a new page for Admin CP?* No - Yes

If you did that then you would get people saying can we have setting to open other board links like Members, Blogs, Tracker, Calendar, Gallery, Help etc etc ;)

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='25 July 2009 - 07:09 AM' timestamp='1248502161' post='1832882']
That would be an awesome security hole! :D Imagine, being able to easily defeat the purpose of renaming the admin folder by just putting it up for display on the board's menu bar! Wonderful!

...what are you talking about?!?

Archived