Typo on forums

adamb10

On the Presale questions forum...the description description reads:

If you have questions about our products or services before you purchases post your question here or email sales@invisionpower.com for assistance.

Should be change to purchase.

:)

[quote name='adamb10' date='18 July 2009 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1247947213' post='1828625']
On the Presale questions forum...the description description reads:

If you have questions about our products or services before you purchases post your question here or email sales@invisionpower.com for assistance.

Should be change to purchase.

:)

No, actually, they misspelled the word "your". Should read "If you have questions about our products or services before your purchases post your question here or email sales@invisionpower.com for assistance."

After all, would you want someone to make a purchase from your company, or to make multiple purchases? :thumbsup:

I just found a funny typo on my new IP3 Board in the Help Section, it reads

Depending on where in the at community you are posting your message at, you may have the option to add a poll that other members can vote in. If so, you will see a " Manage Poll" button. lick on this to configure the poll.

Feel free to visit

Polls

No, I havn't removed the "c" it deffo isn't there!! Made me laugh anyway. BTW The new board is great, me being a newbie but finding my way round quite easily :D

Archived