Client Area Invoice Date

I recently let my license expire (back in February), and waited until 3.0 was released to renew. I notice in my client area, though, that the date on the invoice is still from February. Is there any where that I can view the date that it was actually paid?

• Management

I'm not sure what you're asking... since you didn't pay it the date on the invoice was when it was created. You can pay it now and it will push the renewal of your board to January 2010 as it should.

Yeah, it did, and it's been paid - I submitted payment on the 4th.

I'm asking if there's anywhere in the client area that says "You paid this on 4th July 2009", rather than hunting through my e-mail and checking the date.

• Management

Oh, I see.

There wouldn't be anything like that in the client area since it doesn't go back and update the invoice date. It does update the package date though.

We can see it on our side if you ever need a receipt or anything.

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='08 July 2009 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1247109218' post='1823054']
I'm requesting that something be added to say when the payment was made and when it will expire. :D

Expiration date is listed as renewal date next to the package on the Purchases page.

And thanks for the reply, Charles. :)

[quote name='Gärrett' date='08 July 2009 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1247109300' post='1823057']
Expiration date is listed as renewal date next to the package on the Purchases page.

And thanks for the reply, Charles. :)

I renewed that recently. It has the original invoice date on it. It doesn't tell me when it was paid nor when the new expiration is. I'm meaning when it will expire in the future. :)

######	Renewal: IP.Blog 		02/14/08 	$20.00 			Print

[quote name='.Wolfie' date='09 July 2009 - 07:17 PM' timestamp='1247120263' post='1823138']
Oof, there it is. Any way that a "date paid" could be added to the printable receipt?

Any particular reason? Only one I can think of is for those of us who have to account to tax departments and bean counters for it... that it?

[quote name='Mat (Aesir Tech)' date='11 July 2009 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1247293459' post='1824248']
Any particular reason? Only one I can think of is for those of us who have to account to tax departments and bean counters for it... that it?

Yes and no. Yes because there are people who need to have something with a date that shows when it was paid for, but no since I don't need it for tax/expense purposes. Although would be nice to be able to see the date paid easily.

Archived