High load Invision

ArtInnova

Hello,

One of our issues is to build high loaded forum. At this moment we use Invision, and when it comes 20K people online - it goes down. So right now we are on the way to solve this issue. And I'd like to be in touch with you to discuss possible ways to find the solution. We're interested in increasing our performance and we need to make decision regarding strategy to do it: optimize Invision, use another platform, develop our own platform or something else.

Our main requirement is 50K online users. So I'd like to get your oppinion regarding Invision for this purpose. What do you think about that? Can you give us examples for sites with such a big online?

[quote name='Matt' date='02 June 2009 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1243943578' post='1807035']
20k people online is a substantial amount. What server(s) are you running and what other software (memcache, etc)?

I'm really not good with technical details at this moment, but I can make it clear.

Any way, do any cases exist built on Invision platform with such a big online average?

Archived