Lack of support

JGilson

Hello,

I ordered my first IPB licence last year, for the company I was working for at the time. Whenever support was needed, the response from IPS was helpful and quickly responded to.

I've been an inactive client for a good 6 months now, and have simply left the licence to expire. A couple of weeks ago I was approached by a penitential buyer for this inactive licence. I've had some hideous errors logging into my client area these past couple of weeks.

Logging in for the first time was fine, though that's when it started to go downhill. Now my email which the client area is not even seeing my email as been stored by the system. I rightly contacted the correct support department and received an email roughly a day later, I thought the response was professional though the error still carried on.

There was several support tickets submitted as both myself and IPS attempted to get the issue fixed, though still I could not log into my account and still the system was saying my email was not attached to any account.

The last email I received from IPS was from Debbie on the 18/05/2009, that's five days now. I've not heard anything since from IPS, I'm starting to feel that they have just given up trying to fix the account problem and moved on.

I really hope this issue gets resolved quickly. If any of the staff are interested the ticket in question is ticket #573428.

The last response I see was Tue 19 May 2009 04:22:22 AM EDT:

Hello, I've changed the email and password for you so this should now work. Regards, Debbie Mecham IPS Customer Relations Peterborough, UK Invision Power Services, Inc.

To which we received no response and the ticket is currently in the "Awaiting customer action" status.

If you are still experiencing problems, you should reply to the ticket :)

I did Mark. Below is copied from my sent mailbox. (Private information has been starred out)

To: support@invisionpower.com Sent: 18/05/2009 22:07 Hello, As reported earlier, changing the password simply did not work. It could be to do with my email being not accepted at your end. Even though I respect your best efforts to help myself regain access to my account, unfortunately I'm not happy with this issue as this particular licence is currently being sold to a private buyer. I've already had to keep him and the company he represents waiting whilst this issue get resolved. I've taken the time to open a new email account, *.*.******@googlemail.com Please could you try to update my existing email on my account to this new email along with the password: ********* By the way, when I follow the routine to recover my password using the password recovery tool, and type in my email address which I have for my client account login '*****@*******.com' I get 'Error: The entered email does not match any members accounts' which you can see in the attachment. I really cannot she what is making this login error occur, maybe IP.Nexus has a bug, that would be something you development team would have to address. Furthermore, if changing my email and password yet again does not work, perhaps I should create a new account and request my licence is transferred to the new account. Thank you for taking the time to deal with this issue, hopefully it will be resolved quickly as I stated the licence is undergoing a business sale. Kind regards, Jack A. Gilson.

Yes, we received that message Mon 18 May 2009 05:07:13 PM EDT, the message I quoted was sent after that, Tue 19 May 2009 04:22:22 AM EDT.

Anyway, I've acknowledged that the issue isn't resolved and re-opened to the ticket - it should get addressed for you on Monday :)

Archived