IPB 3.0.0 question

Guest DC23

Any word on when the final release will be here? Or any guesses?

I guess IPB 3.0 Final will be released March 31st 2009 12:45:31. It doesn't matter what time zone you're in. For some paradoxical reason it will be released the same exact time for everyone. I think it's so because since this is such a huge event, IPB needed to create a small overlap between the space-time continuum in order to make the release have maximum awesomeness.

I guess IPB 3.0 Final will be released March 31st 2009 12:45:31. It doesn't matter what time zone you're in. For some paradoxical reason it will be released the same exact time for everyone. I think it's so because since this is such a huge event, IPB needed to create a small overlap between the space-time continuum in order to make the release have maximum awesomeness.

March 31st 2009 12:45:31 :blink: :o

I know IPB 3.0.0 is still in beta but could I have someone code a skin for me with this version of IPB? Is it possible to do? Or would I be better off if I waited for the release date?

It would be better if you ask this question at some resource site instead of forums here.. There are many such sites namely, Ize, IM, IPbcustomise,Ibmafia, Ipb resource site, Invision tuning, invision tweaks, etc.

:)

Archived