Pending Still..

Guest James Gray

I bought my IPB License yesterday, the money went through fine, and it doesn't say im a customer on these forums, it also tells me its confirmed on my other computer, but on all of my others it says its pending, any reason for this and when shall this be sorted? Im not very pleased so far, and think its a waste of money. Hopefully someone will prove my thoughts wrong.

Thanks.

For issues such as this you can do these options

A) Clear your cookies and login from

http://login.ipslink.com

Or

B) Submit a ticket in your client area asking for you to be moved into the customers group :)

Ive tried the A option, all i get is the quote below.

Error

Sorry, but you do not have access to any of the functions in our Download Manager

If you feel you have reached this page in error please contact us or submit a report to our bug tracker and let us know how you got here.

& i'll submit a ticket, once i have this download bit sorted out.

By default it does, but it can fail to do so from time to time.

And its been about 24hours now, still no reply, and the only reply we got on our ticket (mine and the other admins on my site) is..

Thanks for your purchase, have a nice day. Maybe we would have a nice day if we could actually get our board online!! Not forgetting theyve moved this topic, and not replied to it.. :blink:

And its been about 24hours now, still no reply, and the only reply we got on our ticket (mine and the other admins on my site) is..

Thanks for your purchase, have a nice day. Maybe we would have a nice day if we could actually get our board online!! Not forgetting theyve moved this topic, and not replied to it.. :blink:

I would *guess* that Alex moved this topic.

If it is confirmed on your other computer - why not just download it from that computer and email it to yourself?

I would *guess* that Alex moved this topic.

If it is confirmed on your other computer - why not just download it from that computer and email it to yourself?

Because, im not a customer, so cant get half of the mods that i would like to use from the resource site.

&& also the pc that it has been comfirmed onit , now says the same thing as the rest because i cleared cookies as suggested abuv

Please update your ticket if you haven't already done so. Best guess is that the person who approved the order most likely didn't notice the bit about not having access to the customer forums. :)

Also, if you haven't already tried (since your order was approved) you can try logging out and back in, as your permissions get synched during the login process.

Please update your ticket if you haven't already done so. Best guess is that the person who approved the order most likely didn't notice the bit about not having access to the customer forums. :)

Also, if you haven't already tried (since your order was approved) you can try logging out and back in, as your permissions get synched during the login process.

the order was approved until i deleted my cookies :blink: then it went back to pending and pending on all other pc's ive tryed logging out and logging back in servral times it hasnt succeded :( and i have just updated the ticket

Archived