IPB3 Videos

Guest Gärrett

I was reading the new BBCode blog post, and it got me to thinking - why aren't there videos about the IPB 3.0 features like there were with Nexus?

Just a suggestion, but I'd really enjoy seeing some of them before the BETA versions start releasing, like there were with Nexus. After all, I'm sure everyone would agree that watching it happen would be much more interesting than reading the blog posts. :)

Damn you Garrett.. you got me all worked up thinking there /would/ be actual IPB 3 videos posted...
But yeah, that would be interesting.. and who knows.. they might start showing up. I'd certainly like to see what the new skin will look like

Damn you Garrett.. you got me all worked up thinking there /would/ be actual IPB 3 videos posted...

But yeah, that would be interesting.. and who knows.. they might start showing up. I'd certainly like to see what the new skin will look like

:lol:

It's something we might consider. There's no videos so far because there's still lots of rough areas and a lot of redesign to still go through. For now we just want to explain features, rather than show them :)

Yay! :D

Archived