Two Payments, One Ticket, No Product, No Answers

Guest BulletxxProof89

Ok I ordered Invision Community Hosting, I used PayPal as my source of funding because its easier then typing in my credit card over and over. It created to payments and 2 subscriptions. I got billed 60$ for a 10$ monthly payment and a 20$ startup fee. The client center also says I have 1 un-payed invoice of 30$, so now I have 2 payments, and no product. I also put in a Trouble Ticket, which has been sitting there for 2 hours un-touched. I hope this isnt what is to come with IP Support, or I'm going to be a very very shortlived customer.

I still don't get why people are so impatient. It is the weekend, which is when the sales office is closed. A lot of businesses operate this way. They manually approve transactions to make sure the funds are accounted for. :rolleyes:

Hello,

We do not operate a full staff at the weekend I'm afraid, so new orders generally won't be approved until tomorrow (Monday). We manually verify all orders from new customers to help protect us from fraud, so that's why you're experiencing a delay. If you accidently created two invoices, don't worry, just pay one of them and leave the other untouched. If you wish, you can contact us as sales@invisionpower.com with the unpaid invoice ID and request that it is cancelled.

Thanks for your patience :)

Archived