IPSBeyond error + Client Center

Guest rm5b.2bs

IPSBeyond error + Client Center

IPSBeyond:
I got an error when viewing topics inside the IPBoard sections.
Then i went to view all members who were online, and found everybody was expired.

Client Center:
So I went to my Client Center, and I get a Database Error:

SQL error: User ipslink_nexus has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
SQL error code: 1203
Date: Monday 02nd of July 2007 01:12:29 AM

Guessing the Database was offline, so all IPSBeyond client accounts were affected.

Just letting you folks know, incase you didn't (probably already fixing this issue as I write this :) )

Due to an error with the script that updates member accounts on the IPS Beyond forums all existing member accounts have been mistakenly marked as 'Expired Members' meaning that you'll be unable to access and post on the IPS Beyond forums as normal.

The developers that take care of this have been informed and we'll have this error corrected as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

If you do require IPS product support then please do submit a ticket from the client area - however as this is a global problem then it isn't necessary for you to submit a ticket informing us of the problems with your user account on here.

Once again, our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this error. ------- Alex Duggan in a topic at IPSbeyond that you CAN read.

Archived