Anyone else back to default blue yet?

Guest Κeith

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, there is the same number of images - but they're neutral, so if you don't want to change them, you don't need to. In lots of cases you'll still change the images anyway, but it's not essential now.

I was talking more of the maintitle and subtitlediv images.
They aren't images, they are solid colours...

on my dinosoar PC (Pentium MMX 200MHz, 128MB RAM shared with graphics, 8MB graphics, 2GB HDD) the last things to load are the tile images. (running localhost, it isn't networked or connected to the net)

:lol:

I'm back to the default blue skin. The new one looks too unfinished for my tastes. Easier for development? Not really. Maybe for someone who's never skinned anything or even knows what CSS is, but not for me. Also, the solid color is just too...bland.

I'm back to the default blue skin. The new one looks too unfinished for my tastes. Easier for development? Not really. Maybe for someone who's never skinned anything or even knows what CSS is, but not for me. Also, the solid color is just too...bland.

I know CSS, and I skin a fair amount, and I can say that a simple skin such as this would have been a much easier base to work from than the default one. Perhaps still a few too many scripts relying on div id's, but still.

I'm back to the default blue skin. Easier for development? Not really. Maybe for someone who's never skinned anything or even knows what CSS is, but not for me.

+1

I have no idea where to change the colors for each of the views of the forum. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Archived