To the management IPS

Guest BlogProject

A friend a ticket has opened hello, on the 27th April, 2007 that his licence on my name should be circumscribed. Now this is 6 days already. I have written this also by mail, however, then I got an URL to the ticket centre, nevertheless, in this I am able to not purely, because I have no account. As a result I have written up Debbie, she said to me that she still waits for an answer of my friends. Nevertheless, this does not come any more on-line, so that I can say to him this and he can answer to it. Hence, the question what is still required then for the rearrangement? Since to wait almost one week ago, is already a little audacious and the rearrangement should fast go. Also I is to be paid ready the 15 $, but there comes no reaction. I would like to ask that now one can clear this. Many thanks

Hello, I over again briefly. As well as it looks, this friend has cheated me. This has already got the money and everything. Hence, my question to you what one can do yet? He has already given the order for circumscribing. I apologise for my action, but I would not want that my money is away. Many thanks

I apologize, however this is a matter that likely can't be resolved via our forums here. I recommend contacting sales@invisionpower.com for assistance.

I'm afraid if you sent money to a friend, and they ripped you off, there is likely little we can do. However, go ahead and contact our sales department and they'll be able to assist you better.

Clearly it was hello, a rash thing, but one has trusted this person just. I clear this just, so that now only the 15 $ must be paid, then I should get, actually, the access. If everything is hard if one must translate everything as a German. >_< Many thanks

Archived