Client Area Suggestion

Guest Mark

• 2 weeks later...

The point is, you can enter all your other ACP details in the package info (username, password, htaccess info) it's a pain to keep having to put "ACP Location:....." in every ticket

Also, one of the components (gallery I think) you can tie to your IPB package (again for the acp info this is useful) - why can we not do this with all components?

I never/rarely ask for support but when I do I rather have things explained so that I know what I should do next time. ;)

Sometimes information is needed to troubleshoot issues first hand. In which case, we usually inform the customer of what happened/what was done.

Gaining information is important for most of our tickets. Some are simple "How do I..." type tickets, while many require troubleshooting, so to avoid delays, we like to have the information on record for quick access.

Sometimes information is needed to troubleshoot issues first hand. In which case, we usually inform the customer of what happened/what was done.

Gaining information is important for most of our tickets. Some are simple "How do I..." type tickets, while many require troubleshooting, so to avoid delays, we like to have the information on record for quick access.

Does that mean I no longer have to supply my admin username / password when I submit a ticket ? (cos Ive only just started to remember to do this :P ) but it would explain why it showed IPS tech as being logged into admincp one day :ph34r:

Does that mean I no longer have to supply my admin username / password when I submit a ticket ? (cos Ive only just started to remember to do this :P ) but it would explain why it showed IPS tech as being logged into admincp one day :ph34r:

If you submitted a ticket, then we likely used the information in there to investigate.

Archived