Report Priacy - Tracker unavailable?

Guest sully

Seriously, they won't do anything.

When a site is reported to IPS, they go to a special page that displays the license number registered to the board ( the page they go to depends on which version they're using ), they then check that against they're records (they have a list of domains IPB is installed on, you should list your domain in your client area) and if it's not on their records, they take action, if it is, they do nothing.

Seriously, they won't do anything.

When a site is reported to IPS, they go to a special page that displays the license number registered to the board ( the page they go to depends on which version they're using ), they then check that against they're records (they have a list of domains IPB is installed on, you should list your domain in your client area) and if it's not on their records, they take action, if it is, they do nothing.

CustomerID = 0 is okay right?

Shouldn't have my customer ID number in there? :P Anyway they do have my domain listed, so it's all good. :)

CustomerID = 0 is okay right?

Shouldn't have my customer ID number in there? :P Anyway they do have my domain listed, so it's all good. :)

All that needs doing is adding your URL to the client area - we don't need to use any other methods to verify your licensed status - there's no need to add any license number to your board.

Archived