With 2.2 there are image glitches...

Guest ~Dopey~

As you can see, in the following image (marked with a red box) there are red boxes around some white lines, it is like this in Internet Explorer 6 & 7 as well as FireFox 1.5 & 2.0 ...and as 7 & 2.0 are the latest final version of those browsers and the most popular I thought it'd be something to enquire about. Why do these white (or whatever colour) lines appear?

They don't in 2.1.7 (and before) so why now in 2.2?

(Below is an image of IPB Board software 2.2 (top image) and the 2.1.7 below, as you can see 2.2 has those lines where as 2.1.7 doesn't :whistle: )

Screen Shot(s)

P.S - The problem still appears on 3 other computers in addition to mine.

Hmm, the new look in the Admin CP is just as worse *man, it's enough to make you sick* ...I hope someone releases a ACP skin for it or something otherwise that along with other things in this upgrade will make me want to move to vB. Sounds pathetic I know, but come on; it really is nasty :lol: ...maybe if I'm nice; I like the tabs ;) ...but the rest, ewww, especially the side images next to the links in the left navigation area. I'm paying for this, I want it to be fantastic looking and functioning (like 2.1.7 were) ... not horrid blocks on the navigation bar or a nasty skin for the ACP.

I hope this changes between RC3 and the final release *fingers crossed*/

Hmm, the new look in the Admin CP is just as worse *man, it's enough to make you sick* ...I hope someone releases a ACP skin for it or something otherwise that along with other things in this upgrade will make me want to move to vB. Sounds pathetic I know, but come on; it really is nasty :lol: ...maybe if I'm nice; I like the tabs ;) ...but the rest, ewww, especially the side images next to the links in the left navigation area. I'm paying for this, I want it to be fantastic looking and functioning (like 2.1.7 were) ... not horrid blocks on the navigation bar or a nasty skin for the ACP.

I hope this changes between RC3 and the final release *fingers crossed*/

OK, well, you have a pretty unpopular opinion of the ACP, most people like it. If you don't like the look, make your own skin for it, I doubt anyone else will. No, they will not be doing a huge overhaul of the ACP between RC3 and Final, it's a release candidate, not a beta.

Why anyone would think this ACP is 'horrid' and 'nasty' and the 2.1.x one is better is beyond me...

in the profile page, the member photos dont fit the frames (they overlap) in the friends list.

Post bugs in the Bug Tracker, the developers won't find bugs if you just post them in random unrelated topics.

Archived