Own Server

Guest GerryMc

I have installed the board and the gallery on a server running from my own machine as a test forum for now, however I have come up against a problem. When I go to iupload a picture into the gallery I get a white page and nothing happens.

I found out that it is the upload path so I changed it from ./uploads and uploads to c:/wamp/www/uploads and http://localhost/uploads still no good tried various combinations and still no joy.

Can anyone help me please.

Gerry

l don't know if this has anything to do with your problem or not.

When l changed hosts my Attachments stopped working. For some reason my new host's servers wouldn't accept the path variable. In the end l deleted the reference to the uploads path in Admin CP and the attachments then worked.

l still can't use Media Box 4 as the pop-up used to play files cannot do without it.

Yes thats correct above, but are you trying to host it off your machine, or just openning the files? Anyways try using the MSSQL database, instead of the SQL database, which I think is just for linux?

So you're suggesting he pay $60 to run a test board? (MSSQL driver costs $60 US)

Archived