IPB warning

Guest `Scotty`

IPB WARNING [2] load_template_from_php(/home/www//cache/skin_cache/cacheid_2/skin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 2105 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

I always get that on the first page but this time I can access admin cp any idea on how to fix it other then that i realy like it lol

IPB WARNING [2]load_template_from_php(/home/www//cache/skin_cache/cacheid_2/skin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 2105 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

There appears to be a problem in your board.

(/home/

www//cache

/skin_cache/cacheid_2/skin_global.php):

There appears to be a missing directory name in the path to your cached skin files.

Did you install in a dir forums? Or is it intalled in the root directory. If its the root then there is one / to many there.

IPB WARNING

[2] load_template_from_php(/home/www//cache/skin_cache/cacheid_2/skin_global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory (Line: 2105 of /sources/ipsclass.php)

I always get that on the first page but this time I can access admin cp any idea on how to fix it other then that i realy like it lol

I get this error when I try to get to the Portal. This started after my fail attempt at installing the gallery beta. I also cant get into my components section in my Admin CP.

My fault really. I had the gallery downloaded, but I shouldnt have tried to install it when I discovered that they removed the download. I also should have readthe bug tracker.

Archived