Installer Error - doesn't recognize it's supposed to use mysql

Guest Pⅇter

Seems like it doesn't recognize that I have mysql installed, the following error is spawned after choosing start installation button (on the 5th dialog). I've used both the zend and the ioncube version with the same result.
(I use Apache 2.0 + PHP/5.1.4 + mysql 5.0.21)
(I have also mssql support enabled in my php version if that matters...)

Anyway I would look into the code, but since it's encoded you'll have to do it... :)

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Webroot\ipb22\install\core\actions\install.php on line 24

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Webroot\ipb22\install\custom\app.php on line 112

Warning: action_install::require_once(C:/Webroot/ipb22/ips_kernel/class_db_.php) [function.action-install-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Webroot\ipb22\install\core\actions\install.php on line 102

Just tested public beta 2, remains the same problem :(

the addressbar says: http://localhost/ipb22/install/index.php?p...all&sub=sql

the error says:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Webroot\ipb22\install\custom\app.php on line 112

Warning: action_install::require_once(C:/Webroot/ipb22/ips_kernel/class_db_.php) [function.action-install-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Webroot\ipb22\install\core\actions\install.php on line 105

Just tested public beta 2, remains the same problem :(

the addressbar says:

http://localhost/ipb22/install/index.php?p...all&sub=sql

the error says:

Warning: action_install::require_once(C:/Webroot/ipb22/ips_kernel/class_db_.php) [function.action-install-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Webroot\ipb22\install\core\actions\install.php on line 105

Same problem here >_<
I've uploaded all my files in Binary mode and the problem still remains :(

• 4 weeks later...

Archived