Quote buttons

Guest theclub

Is it too late to change the "Reply" button to "Quote" and the 'Quote + and -' buttons to 'Multi + and -' ?

New members get so confused, l get them quoting every single post because they see 'Reply'.

You don't see many third party skinners using those button labels any more.

:)

Why should l have to change the buttons on the default skin? That's why l'm asking here.

The PSD file doesn't include the font either.

:)

The font isn't free, but if you have Photoshop or Acrobat (not reader) or I think certain other Adobe products, you have it. Otherwise, the font is... about $200 isn't it?

Apparently the font you're looking for is Myriad, which USED TO come with Photoshop. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Yes, it should come with Photoshop if you buy it legally ;)...

Ps: it would be a great ideea if IPS would provide the font when you buy the License.. What you think?

Because that's going to increase license prices by $200(?) which wouldn't be a bad idea at all?!

No, what I mean is haw come "Photoshop" has the font? I don't think that if the font won't be there that the software will be 200$ cheaper... They made a deal or something...
But anyways it was just an opinion...
sT7

Yes, it should come with Photoshop if you buy it legally ;) ...

Ps: it would be a great ideea if IPS would provide the font when you buy the License.. What you think?

Bah. Once upon a time, it came with the trial too. Damn you Adobe!

(Response to PS: I don't think they can AFFORD to do that... You seen the tag Adobe puts on it? It's more expensive than IPB!)

As a response to your comment that Photoshop has it, yes. Adobe made the font, so they can do that without quadrupling the software price ;)

Bah. Once upon a time, it came with the trial too. Damn you Adobe!

(Response to PS: I don't think they can AFFORD to do that... You seen the tag Adobe puts on it? It's more expensive than IPB!)

As a response to your comment that Photoshop has it, yes. Adobe made the font, so they can do that without quadrupling the software price ;)

Oh now I see, thanks for clearing that out ;)
Kind Regards,
sT7

You can buy Myriad Pro for about $22.

Well if you got Photoshop, and you bought it its not necessary to buy the font, as you already own it, haw ever its true that you could find the Myriad Pro for much less then 200$, as some of you mentioned above...
sT7

Well if you got Photoshop, and you bought it its not necessary to buy the font, as you already own it, haw ever its true that you could find the Myriad Pro for much less then 200$, as some of you mentioned above...

sT7
You could find it for free if you know where to look, too. :shifty:

Archived