Setting Gender

Guest WoLeRiNe`

Ditto, as well. Thus, there could be a "Display gender information on postbit?" option, as I suggested.

Postbit? Thinking of another software? :P :D

Anyway, you can add the gender into:
Topic View -> RenderRow

By just adding the following code:

{$author['_pp_gender_text']}

Or just the image:

{$author['_pp_gender_image']}

Or if you want to add the image and text:

{$author['_pp_gender_image']} {$author['_pp_gender_text']}

Postbit? Thinking of another software? :P :D

Anyway, you can add the gender into:

Topic View -> RenderRow

By just adding the following code:

{$author['_pp_gender_text']}

Or just the image:

{$author['_pp_gender_image']}

Or if you want to add the image and text:

{$author['_pp_gender_image']} {$author['_pp_gender_text']}

So this will pull the info from the profile, and not a custom profile field? Also, I just refer to any part of a topic view that shows the member info as the "postbit."

So this will pull the info from the profile, and not a custom profile field? Also, I just refer to any part of a topic view that shows the member info as the "postbit."

I was just joking about the first part. ;)

And yes, it pulls it from the profile. Like I mentioned before, this info is already being pulled. When you click the name of someone in this topic, there will be a link to view their profile - directly to the left of that is their gender image.

You might have to delete the current profile field and do what Keith posted instead. This is just speculation, thoughh. ;)

so my members must input gender again? I think make it possible to use old custom profile field better. I believe many boards add gender as a custom profile field before.

so my members must inout gender again? I think make it ossible to use old custom profile field better. I believe many boards add gender as a custom profile field before.

It might very well be possible. As I said, what I posted was only speculation. So, at worst, your members would have to reinput their gender.

Archived