Guest jucs

I would like know when 2.1.4 is due out approximately. Is it a month? A week? 6 months? I am waiting for the software to get more stable before upgrading. I don't need an exact date. Just a general time frame. I've been around long enough that exact dates can't be given. But, if it's going to be 3-6 months, I will upgrade now. If it's going to be a month or so, I'll probably wait.

Thanks.

I should have clarified. If one has hacks, it's a pain to re-install them every few weeks. :)

Actually I find it's somewhat easier and less time consuming when IPS releases a changed file listing from the last version. That way you can go through your mods and see which files need to re-edited, if any, to ensure your mods still work.

Otherwise if you just upload and overwrite all the files with the new ones you will end up doing a LOT more work to get your mods working again.

Actually I find it's somewhat easier and less time consuming when IPS releases a changed file listing from the last version. That way you can go through your mods and see which files need to re-edited, if any, to ensure your mods still work.

Otherwise if you just upload and overwrite all the files with the new ones you will end up doing a LOT more work to get your mods working again.

Probably the best thing to do is to run a program like diff to compare the old file with the new file.

Archived