Admin Dashboard has broken icons

Go to solution Solved by teraßyte,

Hey all. I upgraded to the Creator package, and setup my custom domain. For awhile, the icons on my main forum page were broken but I had to fiddle around with removing my custom theme and re-applying it. I did not change the theme for the admin dashboard, though, and the icons are still broken. I've attached a screenshot. To me, it seems like some kind of server cache issue, but I am having trouble finding a way to clear any of that (if I even can).

Any suggestions?

Could contain: Page, Text

• Solution

Have you already tried clearing the system cache in ACP > Support?

If clearing the cache didn't work, have you translated language strings in ACP? Those FontAwesome icons are actually loaded from language strings. If you edited them, the translation broke the correct name.

11 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

Have you already tried clearing the system cache in ACP > Support?

If clearing the cache didn't work, have you translated language strings in ACP? Those FontAwesome icons are actually loaded from language strings. If you edited them, the translation broke the correct name.

The system cache clear was exactly what I needed. I didn't know it was on that Support page! Once I used that, reloaded the page, it worked fine! Thank you so much.