[Pages] Locked record is still locked

When I lock record, is still locked although I unlocked it. Can anyone test it?

I tried to test it in some trial version, but it was so complicated that I logged out and now my account is locked, I don't have time to deal with it like this.

• Marc locked and unlocked this topic

Im not seeing any issues with unlocking records on this end. Could you please test this on a default theme, with no 3rd party items enabled, and ensure you are using default pages templates

On 6/13/2024 at 9:21 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

Im not seeing any issues with unlocking records on this end.

Did you try lock and unlock record in some Pages database? Not topic in forums.

I switched to default theme and unlocked record. Then click edit and saved. It's locked again automatically after each save. Even when I switched record_locked column from 1 to 0 in SQL database, haha. I am desperate.

14 minutes ago, ExoTech said:

Did you try lock and unlock record in some Pages database? Not topic in forums.

I did indeed, yes

14 minutes ago, ExoTech said:

I switched to default theme and unlocked record. Then click edit and saved. It's locked again automatically after each save. Even when I switched record_locked column from 1 to 0 in SQL database, haha. I am desperate.

If you edit it, have you got a lock time set on the right perhaps?

Nope, I have only this (and Locked is enabled every time when I edit record, although I disabled it after each update and save record)

Could contain: Page, Text

This will be probably something very special, I have two licences (two boards), this is a company board and one have as private person and that board works good (there is default template without any changes, but if this is reason why it works correctly on my board, I don't know, so I need this on company board).