Rating in Member Profiles and/or Individual Posts in Board?

PinPics

Working on establishing a feedback system in our new community. 

I've added the "Rating" field in the Profile Fields, but that looks like only moderators or admin can apply a one-time rating, is that correct?

I'd like to have a star rating option on each Member Profile, or an option to include a star rating in a post in a certain board. 
We're putting in a "Feedback" board, where each active member will have a thread titled with their name. Other members will be able to post replies to that thread with feedback for the member. Is there an option to have a star rating attached to the thread? Sort of like a poll or something, but being a rating?

5 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

If you are looking for members to rate other members, then really it would be best to set up a pages database for this purpose. You can then switch on reviews for the comments so they are reviewing that item

Thanks for this! I've spent the morning reading the help guides and trying it. It looks like it would be perfect -- just one question. I've added two records, making the start of two "member feedback" records. 

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

It looks great in there, and I left a review with star rating. However, when I go into the record, I don't have the option to leave another rated review. This is what I see in there now:

Could contain: Page, Text, File

People often work together multiple times and will need to leave feedback and rating each time. Is that possible? I'm not seeing an option that states a limit of reviews per user or a way to increase that.

Thanks so much for the help!

2 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You can rate an entry (a person in your case) only once. Once you have reviewed them, you have reviewed them. There is no way in which to allow more than one review.

Thanks. Then, that would not work for us.

I'll have to keep looking for a good option. Is this the only current way in the software that would allow the star rating?

It's the only way I can think of that would suit near to what you are looking for

Going back to what you are saying there though, if you are adding this as a field on database records, anyone should be able to use it, as long as you give permission on that field