Group promotion depending on the Content Count

I have 3 simple scenarios that I would like to implement the group promotion:
1st: Alex is moved to group A if his content count is exactly 10
2nd: Alex is moved from Group A to group B if his content count is exactly 500
3rd: Alex is moved from Group B to group C if his content count is exactly 5000
I have ordered that accordingly to the number (1 to 3)

For now, the group promotion I've set only work for 1st scenario but not the other 2. Would could possibly be the issue here?

3 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I would need an example on your site to take a look at, if this is not working. If you can provide the name of a member, I can certainly log in and let you know what the issue is

Hi, I'm using Member Test account to test for the group promotion. So currently there are 3 group promotions as such:
1. พ่อมดแม่มดฝึกหัด -> primary group is นักเดินทาง Content Count exactly 10
2. พ่อมดแม่มด-new -> primary group is พ่อมดแม่มดฝึกหัด AND Content Count exactly 500
3. ผู้วิเศษ -> primary group is พ่อมดแม่มด AND Content Count exactly 5000

when I manually set the account post to 9 and try to post anything on the board to make to content count = 10, its primary group changed to พ่อมดแม่มดฝึกหัด.
Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, File, Text Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, File

But when I manually set the account post to 499 and try to post again to make it 500, the primary group doesn't change to พ่อมดแม่มด and still remain as พ่อมดแม่มดฝึกหัด. (this issue applies to the 3rd group promotion as well)
Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, Book, Publication, File, Text Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, File

Sorry, there are some non-eng words here. Do let me know if you have any other questions.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

On 8/21/2023 at 1:24 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Hi, I have updated the access information. You can access Admin CP by using the URL I have provided, and also the credential.

Unfortunately the admin CP login details still appear to be incorrect

I'm sorry about that, I have updated to the correct version.

It does seem you are on an older version there too. Please ensure you update to the latest release and test this again

Yea, will do soon. I checked that the update details don't have anything to do with the grouping. So I let it aside first plus I'm still waiting for the latest version of ipboard to be stable before updating.

58 minutes ago, Sirapat Kidwisala said:

I'm sorry about that, I have updated to the correct version.

Yea, will do soon. I checked that the update details don't have anything to do with the grouping. So I let it aside first plus I'm still waiting for the latest version of ipboard to be stable before updating.

Please let us know once you have done that, and if you then still have an issue, we can take a closer look