SMTP failing with no error in autoemail send and in manual test email just a general error

pan pan

Is there any files that could be blocking an smtp server from sending emails? I use alt smtp settings to test if the problem is script-sided and the emails deliver successfully. When i change smtp to the ones i want to have i get an error, is there any chance that the issue is still with invision? (I recently migrated servers)

19 hours ago, pan pan said:

Is there any files that could be blocking an smtp server from sending emails? I use alt smtp settings to test if the problem is script-sided and the emails deliver successfully. When i change smtp to the ones i want to have i get an error, is there any chance that the issue is still with invision? (I recently migrated servers)

Are you utilizing a Virtual Private Server (VPS)? Some VPS providers may block the SMTP port as a standard measure. If this applies to your situation, you can submit a support ticket requesting the unblocking of the SMTP port. Be prepared to provide evidence supporting your specific use case scenario.

Edited by Cach Doan

• 2 weeks later...