Can't email support

webmaster1
Go to solution Solved by Randy Calvert,

WIthin the client area it states support only accepts emails from the authorized email addresses on our domain. Our domain email is currently broken and we need to update the TXT and MX records. Since our DNS is pointed to invisioncic.com, we can't provide the needed MX and TXT records nor can we email support and ask them to update the records being we can't use said email, because it is not working. 

I am currently logged in as a user with an authorized email address here and in the client area, but there seems to be no method of contacting support via official channels other than email.

Thanks.

p.s. I realize I could unpoint the DNS and then make the needed changes, but could render the site unaccessable via the domain name for days, which is not really an acceptable outcome. 

4 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

I would suggest changing your email address on the file in the client area to something not on your domain (yahoo, gmail, etc).  THEN send the email to support with the changes you need done for MX and TXT records.  Once it's updated, you can change it back to your long term domain.  

I didn't realize you could change your current email address without access to the previous email address. 

Thanks!