Accidently installed ipsfocus in my folder rather than on the root directory

Go to solution Solved by Gary,

Hello staff, I got a little confused on self hosting install and accidently installed the forum in the folder, i moved everything to root, so when you type in the website it goes straight to the forum and you dont have type in the folder name. Is there anyway i can get this reset so i dont have this issue?  ThanksCould contain: File, Text, Page, WebpageCould contain: Text

• Solution

Hi @Leonardo Rotondo,

You will need to update your community URL in your Client Area.

Log into your Client Area -> you should see 'Manage this purchase' -> click 'Change Licensed URL' under the Licensed URLs heading.

Before you update the licensed URL, you will need to ensure that your current installation of Invision Community has been deleted/removed. You will then have the ability to update this field with your new URL, upload the files again and proceed with installing the forum software.

If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out.

9 minutes ago, Gary said:

Hi @Leonardo Rotondo,

You will need to update your community URL in your Client Area.

Log into your Client Area -> you should see 'Manage this purchase' -> click 'Change Licensed URL' under the Licensed URLs heading.

Before you update the licensed URL, you will need to ensure that your current installation of Invision Community has been deleted/removed. You will then have the ability to update this field with your new URL, upload the files again and proceed with installing the forum software.

If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you so much! Yea when i installed it i just had it as my default Domain, i guess i thought it would just proceed the install there, but it worked just fine from your solution, thank you 10/10 and fast support