Export forum data

Guy Shimon
Go to solution Solved by Marc,

47 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would need 3rd party development in order to send all that data to email. We can provide you with mysql backups of your site along with files, but to convert posts to email would be development work

thanks, Marc. 

yes, I meant getting a mysql file. who do I need to speak with in order to get it?

I've created multiple support tickets asking for a forum database download, but only got a response to one of them (from Jim Morressey, asking for the access pin).  No other support tickets were answered.

So how do I get a forum database download?  It's been over a month we've been trying to get a database download.

Contact made Aug 14, automated response recieved same day. Jim Morressey Responded with request for pin, pin provided following day, no response as of now. Multiple attempts through email with automated response.

Thank you

There is only one ticket from your email address on file. Do you ahve another email perhaps? Also, there has been no respond to that ticket as of yet unfortunaetly, which is why you havent had the database backup yet. Please respond to that again, and let us know here once you have. I can then check it straight away. It seems you have a problem with your outgoing emails to us there