Occasionally Error 304 when refreshing Page

I also get this Error when i try todo something in the Admin Panel

Error: Call to a member function contents() on null (0)
#0 /home/luthenne/public_html/community/applications/core/modules/admin/customization/icons.php(140): IPS\core\modules\admin\customization\_icons::processApplicationIcon(Array, Array, Array)
#1 /home/luthenne/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\core\modules\admin\customization\_icons->manage()
#2 /home/luthenne/public_html/community/applications/core/modules/admin/customization/icons.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/luthenne/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\customization\_icons->execute()
#4 /home/luthenne/public_html/community/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Edited by Steven Fritsche

1 minute ago, Steven Fritsche said:

I reinstalled my Forum and now i can't access the Register Page it just returns Page not Found

Please ensure that you do not have a folder at /register. Please also ensure you have applied the .htaccess for ACP -> System -> Search Engine Optimization.

21 minutes ago, Steven Fritsche said:

I fixed the issue with the register but even after a clean reinstall i still get Error 403 Forbidden randomly when reloading a page. The most time it happens when you send a post 

403 is a server error around permissions. Are you performing an action when this happens? If so, this may be mod_security or another security module on your server preventing the action. Please have your hosting provider either disable mod_security for testing or check your error log for more details. If it is mod_security, they will need to either add an exception for it or disable mod_security.